Austal Limited - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Austal Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Austal Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Austal Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Austal Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Austal Limited (Austal) is a ship building company and defense prime contractor. The company operates in the design and construction of aluminium defense and commercial vessels. Its product portfolio includes naval surface combatants, theatre support vessels, patrol boats, utility boats, passenger ferries, vehicle passenger ferries, offshore crew transfer vessel, and offshore and windfarm vessels. Austal offers services such as ship management, contract maintenance, general refit and repair, spare parts, and training. The company provides ships for governments, navies, and ferry operators around the world. It has operation sin Australia, the US, the Philippines, the UAE, and Oman. Austal is headquartered in Henderson, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Austal Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Austal Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Austal Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Austal Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Austal Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Austal Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Austal Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Austal Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Austal Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Austal Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Austal Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Austal Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Austal Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Austal Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Austal Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Austal Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Austal Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Austal Limited - Key Events
- 5 Austal Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Austal Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Austal Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Austal Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Austal Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Austal Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Austal Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Austal Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Austal Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Austal Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Austal Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Austal Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Austal Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Austal Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Austal Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Austal Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Austal Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Austal Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Austal Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Austal Limited - Liquidity