Ausdrill Limited (ASL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ausdrill Limited (ASL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ausdrill Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ausdrill Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ausdrill Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ausdrill Limited (Ausdrill) is an international mining company. The company's products include blast hole hammers, RC hammers, bits, drill rods, spares and equipment, exploration equipment, ancillary equipment, mining equipment, bulk explosives, DTH drilling equipment, dump truck bodies, and mining parts and consumables, among others. It offers services such as exploration, mine development, surface mining, underground mining, energy development, infrastructure development, hospitality services, mineral analysis, water well drilling, mining logistics, geochemical analysis, precious metals analysis, equipment hiring, blasting, and oil and gas drilling services. Ausdrill also provides telecom and underground power networks development, designing, drilling, installation, testing, and commissioning; and affordable motel accommodation and hospitality services. The company has operations in Zambia, Tanzania, South Africa, Ghana, the UK, Australia, Indonesia, Mali, and Burkina Faso. Ausdrill is headquartered in Canning Vale, Western Australia, Australia.