Aus Tin Mining Ltd (AusNiCo Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Aus Tin Mining Ltd (AusNiCo Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aus Tin Mining Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aus Tin Mining Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aus Tin Mining Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aus Tin Mining Ltd (Aus Tin Mining), formerly AusNiCo Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops tin, nickel, cobalt, gold, silver, copper, platinum and other mineral resource properties. Its projects include Taronga project, Granville project, Torrington project, Kilkivan project, Mt. Cobalt project and Heazelwood project. Aus Tin Mining’s Taronga Tin Project is located approximately 7 km Northwest of Emmaville and produces tin deposits. The company's Mt Cobalt project is located 40km west of Gympie in Queensland and produces cobalt manganese deposits. It has operations throughout Australia. Aus Tin Mining is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 4: Aus Tin Mining Ltd - Efficiency