Aurelia Metals Limited (YTC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Aurelia Metals Limited (YTC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aurelia Metals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aurelia Metals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aurelia Metals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aurelia Metals Limited (Aurelia Metals) is a mining company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of gold, lead, zinc and silver. The company projects include Hera-Nymagee project, Hera project, Doradilla Tin project, Kadungle Copper-Gold project and Tallebung Tin-Tungsten project. Aurelia Metals Hera-Nymagee Project is located about 100kms south east of Cobar in western New South Wales, Australia. Its Hera mine produced 46,882 ounces of gold and 25,406 tonnes of lead-zinc concentrates from the processing of 308,118 tonnes of ore. Aurelia Metals is headquartered in Orange, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Aurelia Metals Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Aurelia Metals Ltd - Valuation