Auburn Bancorp Inc (ABBB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Auburn Bancorp Inc (ABBB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Auburn Bancorp Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Auburn Bancorp Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Auburn Bancorp Inc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Auburn Bancorp Inc (Auburn Bancorp) is a holding company for Auburn Savings Bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company’s personal banking products include checking accounts, savings accounts, certificate of deposit, individual retirement accounts, health savings accounts, debit cards, mortgage loans, construction loans, home equity loans, auto loans, and personal loans. Its business banking products comprise business checking and savings accounts, debit cards, business loans, IOLTA accounts, commercial loans, and working capital loans. The company offers services such as merchant services, online banking, mobile banking, bill pay services, and e-statements. It operates in Auburn and Lewiston, the US. Auburn Bancorp is headquartered in Auburn, Maine, the US.
- 1 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Valuation
- 3 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Key Employees
- 4 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Head Office
- 4.2 Auburn Bancorp Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Valuation
- Figure 4: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Auburn Bancorp Inc - Valuation