Astoria Financial Corporation (Astoria Financial Corporation) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Astoria Financial Corporation (Astoria Financial Corporation) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Astoria Financial Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Astoria Financial Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Astoria Financial Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Astoria Financial Corporation (AFC) is a bank holding company of Astoria Bank. The company, through its subsidiary, Astoria Bank offers a range of personal and commercial banking solutions. The product and service portfolio of personal and commercial banking includes deposits and cards, loans, and other solutions. It offers deposit and card products such as money market accounts, passbook and statement savings accounts, liquid certificates of deposit, credit cards, and certificates of deposits. Its loan products include loans for mortgage, construction, multi-family and commercial real estate, home equity lines of credit, commercial, passbook, and overdraft protection. The company, through its insurance subsidiary, AF Insurance Agency, Inc., provides life insurance, business insurance, mutual funds and annuities. The company operates through a network of full service banking offices, automated teller machines (ATMs), and telephone, Internet and mobile banking channels across Queens, Kings, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and New York counties of New York. AFC is headquartered in Lake Success, New York, the US.