Aspire Mining Limited (AKM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Aspire Mining Limited (AKM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aspire Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aspire Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aspire Mining Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aspire Mining is engaged in the exploration of coal deposits. Its projects include interest Ovoot Coking Coal project and the Jilchigbulag Coal project, located in Mangolia. The company also holds 100% interest in Myangan Coal project and 50% interest in Ekhgoviin Chuluu Joint Venture (ECJV), with an option to acquire another 50%. Aspire Mining is also engaged in the development of rail line in Northern Mangolia. The company operates in Australia, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, and Mongolia. It is headquartered in Welshpool, Australia.
- 1 Aspire Mining Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aspire Mining Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aspire Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aspire Mining Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aspire Mining Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aspire Mining Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aspire Mining Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aspire Mining Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Aspire Mining Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Aspire Mining Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Aspire Mining Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Aspire Mining Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Aspire Mining Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Aspire Mining Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aspire Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Aspire Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aspire Mining Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aspire Mining Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aspire Mining Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aspire Mining Ltd - Solvency