Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd (AGIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd (AGIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Askari General Insurance Co. Ltd "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Askari General Insurance Company Limited (Askari), a subsidiary of Army Welfare Trust, is a provider of non-life insurance products. It offers insurance products for fire, motor, aviation, marine, health and bond. It also offers aviation insurance, contractors all risks insurance, machinery insurance, contractors plant and machinery, erection all risk insurance, boiler and pressure vessel insurance, electronic equipment insurance, fidelity guarantee insurance, travel insurance, workmen’s compensation insurance, public liability insurance, employer’s liability insurance and money insurance. The company also provides vehicle tracker services. It caters to individuals and commercial organizations. It operates a network of branch offices in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Bahawalpur and Lahore. Askari is headquartered in Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
The company reported gross written premium of PKR2,249.9 million in fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2015), an increase of 12.2% over FY2015. In FY2016, the net premium revenue of the company was PKR1,255.2 million, an increase of 15% over FY2015.