Ashmore Group plc (ASHM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ashmore Group plc (ASHM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashmore Group plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ashmore Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ashmore Group plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ashmore Group plc (Ashmore) is an emerging markets investment manager. The company’s investment themes include external debt, local currency, corporate debt, blended debt, equities, alternatives, overlay, and multi-asset. External debt consists of government and quasi-government bonds. Local currency investments include local currency bonds and local currency foreign exchange(FX) products. Corporate debt investments include the debt instruments issued by public and private sector companies. Blended debt offers external debt and corporate debt instruments combined with local currency debt and FX. Equity investments include small cap, global, frontier, country, and regional equities. Alternative investments consist of private equity, infrastructure, special situations, distressed debt and real estate. Overlay includes cash-equivalent portfolios and multi-asset investments include long term strategic assets. It operates through a network of offices in Europe, the US, South America, Saudi Arabia and Asia. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Ashmore Group Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ashmore Group Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ashmore Group Plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Ashmore Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ashmore Group Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ashmore Group Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ashmore Group Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ashmore Group Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ashmore Group Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ashmore Group Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Ashmore Group Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Ashmore Group Plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Ashmore Group Plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Ashmore Group Plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Ashmore Group Plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Ashmore Group Plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Ashmore Group Plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Ashmore Group Plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Ashmore Group Plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Ashmore Group Plc - Threats
- 6 Ashmore Group Plc - Company Statement
- 7 Ashmore Group Plc - History
- 8 Ashmore Group Plc - Key Employees
- 9 Ashmore Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Ashmore Group Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Ashmore Group Plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Ashmore Group Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ashmore Group Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ashmore Group Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ashmore Group Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ashmore Group Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ashmore Group Plc - History
- Table 6: Ashmore Group Plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ashmore Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Ashmore Group Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Ashmore Group Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ashmore Group Plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Ashmore Group Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ashmore Group Plc - Valuation