Ashghal : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ashghal : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashghal"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ashghal" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ashghal"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ashghal (Ashghal) is a public works authority in Qatar. It is responsible for the planning, designing, procurement, construction and asset management of infrastructure and public buildings. The company’s key activities include governing the construction and maintenance of highways, local roads, water treatment plants, drainage, and public buildings such as hospitals, schools and health centers. It offers various solutions for building permits request, road levels and demarcation of plots, damaged asset payment, excavated and asphaltic waste material recycling, laboratory quality tracking systems, and grease trap permit, among others. It caters to individuals, companies and government sectors. In addition, Ashghal is involved in three infrastructure programs in Qatar, which include The Expressway Program, The Local Roads Drainage Program and The Inner Doha Re-Sewerage Implementation Strategy program. Ashghal is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
- 1 Ashghal - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ashghal - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ashghal - Business Description
- 1.3 Ashghal - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ashghal - Recent Developments
- 3 Ashghal - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ashghal - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ashghal - Strengths
- 3.3 Ashghal - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ashghal - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ashghal - Threats
- 4 Ashghal - Company Statement
- 5 Ashghal - History
- 6 Ashghal - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ashghal - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ashghal - History
- Table 3: Ashghal - Key Employees
- List of Figures