Ashburton Ventures Inc (ABR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ashburton Ventures Inc (ABR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashburton Ventures Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ashburton Ventures Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ashburton Ventures Inc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ashburton Ventures Inc (Ashburton) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in North America. Its projects portfolio includes Whabouchi, Buckingham, Elon, Thompson Bros and Hackett projects. Ashburton’s Whabouchi project is comprised of two claim blocks totaling 1176 hectares located to the south of Nemaska Lithium Inc’s Whabouchi project. The company’s Buckingham project consists of 28 claims located in Ranges VIII and IX, Buckingham Township, Quebec and covers an area of 1,683 hectares. It operates Donjek-Arch claims covering 6,770 contiguous hectares, North Corky and East Vault claims consisting of 9,540 hectares; and wellgreen polymetallic deposit. Thye company has operations throughout the US and Canada. Ashburton is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Events
- 5 Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Ashburton Ventures Inc - Solvency