Ashapura Minechem Ltd. (ASHAPURMIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ashapura Minechem Ltd. (ASHAPURMIN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashapura Minechem Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ashapura Minechem Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ashapura Minechem Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ashapura Minechem Ltd. (Ashapura) is a mine owner, processor and exporter of bentonite. It mines and processes bauxite, bentonite and other minerals like bleaching clay and calcium carbonate. The product portfolio of the company includes activated bauxite, bentonite, cat-litter, liquid-coal additive, alumina cement, ceramic balls, uncoated-silica sand, talc, kaolin, GCC, attapulgite, grog and among others. The company caters to petrochemical, oil refinery, wine, fiber, ceramic, pharma & cosmetic, chemical, water treatment industries and among others. The company has mining and processing facilities at Kutch, Gujarat; Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala; Bhavnagar, Gujarat; and Baikampady, Mangalore. The company has operations in Belgium, Guinea, Malaysia, Korea, Oman, the UAE, and Indonesia. Ashapura is headquartered in Mumbai, India.