Ascoma Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ascoma Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ascoma Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ascoma Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ascoma Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ascoma Group (Ascoma) is an insurance and reinsurance brokerage group. The group provides risk management solutions to individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of offerings includes house insurance, boat insurance, marine insurance, car insurance, savings plans, critical illness and incapacity insurance, long-term care insurance, life insurance, funeral insurance and pension plans. The group also provides protection plans for senior executives, employees, and property and development projects. Ascoma serves customers in various industries such as mining and logging, food-processing, oil, petroleum, marine, rail and aviation, construction, hotel and hospitality, public services, telecoms, distribution and banking. It operates through a network of offices in Europe and Africa. Ascoma is headquartered in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
The group reported premiums of EUR240 million for the fiscal year 2015 (FY2015).
- 1 Ascoma Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ascoma Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ascoma Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Ascoma Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ascoma Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Ascoma Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Ascoma Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ascoma Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ascoma Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Ascoma Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ascoma Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ascoma Group - Threats
- 4 Ascoma Group - Company Statement
- 5 Ascoma Group - History
- 6 Ascoma Group - Key Employees
- 7 Ascoma Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Ascoma Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Ascoma Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ascoma Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ascoma Group - History
- Table 3: Ascoma Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ascoma Group - Subsidiaries