Timetric's "Ascension Insurance, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ascension Insurance, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ascension Insurance, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ascension Insurance, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ascension Insurance, Inc. (Ascension) is an insurance brokerage company. The company offers insurance products for property, casualty, home owner’s, auto, personal umbrella, fine arts, flood, crop, liability, inland marine and contractors equipment, and workers compensation. It also offers employee benefits plans, surety bonds, retirement solutions, claims services, loss control and safety services, risk management services and consulting services. Through these products and services, Ascension caters to individuals and corporate customers in industries such as agriculture, construction, real estate, healthcare, and automobile. It operates in various states of the US, including Arizona, Florida, California, Georgia, North Carolina, Kansas, Virginia, and Utah. Ascension is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, the US.