Asarco LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Asarco LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asarco LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Asarco LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Asarco LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Asarco LLC (Asarco), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grupo Mexico S.A.B. de C.V., is an integrated copper mining, refining and smelting company. The company is principally involved in the production of copper and non-ferrous metals. It operates through three copper mines, namely, Mission, Silver Bell and the Ray open-pit mines located in Arizona. The company also operates copper smelter in Arizona and a refinery complex in Texas. Key products offered by the company include copper cathode, Envirolloy and tellurium. It also offers solvent extraction and electrowinning products at the Ray and Silver Bell mines. Asarco is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, the US.
- 1 Asarco LLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Asarco LLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Asarco LLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Asarco LLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Asarco LLC - Recent Developments
- 3 Asarco LLC - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Asarco LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Asarco LLC - Strengths
- 3.3 Asarco LLC - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Asarco LLC - Opportunities
- 3.5 Asarco LLC - Threats
- 4 Asarco LLC - History
- 5 Asarco LLC - Key Employees
- 6 Asarco LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Asarco LLC - Head Office
- 6.2 Asarco LLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Asarco LLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Asarco LLC - History
- Table 3: Asarco LLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Asarco LLC - Locations