Asanko Gold Inc. (KGN) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Asanko Gold Inc. (KGN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asanko Gold Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Asanko Gold Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Asanko Gold Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Asanko Gold Inc (Asanko Gold), formerly Keegan Resources Inc, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, and other mineral resource properties in Ghana. It operates Asanko Gold Mine, an open-pit mining operation which includes the Nkran pit and Esaase; four satellite deposits such as Abore, Asuadai, Dynamite Hill, and Adubiaso; and a 3Mtpa carbon-in-leach processing plant facility. Asanko Gold's projects include Asumura Project and Miradani Project. The company's projects are located in Sefwi-Bibiani and Asankrangwa Gold Belt, southwest of Ghana. It has operations throughout Canada, South Africa, and Ghana. Asanko Gold is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Asanko Gold Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Asanko Gold Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Asanko Gold Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Asanko Gold Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Asanko Gold Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Asanko Gold Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Asanko Gold Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Asanko Gold Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Asanko Gold Inc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Asanko Gold Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Asanko Gold Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Asanko Gold Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Asanko Gold Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Asanko Gold Inc - Recent Developments
- 5 Asanko Gold Inc - Key Events
- 6 Asanko Gold Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Asanko Gold Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Asanko Gold Inc - Head Office
- 7.2 Asanko Gold Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Asanko Gold Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Asanko Gold Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Asanko Gold Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Asanko Gold Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Asanko Gold Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Asanko Gold Inc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Asanko Gold Inc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Asanko Gold Inc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Asanko Gold Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Asanko Gold Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Asanko Gold Inc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Asanko Gold Inc - Solvency