Asahi Holdings Inc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Asahi Holdings Inc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asahi Holdings Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Asahi Holdings Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Asahi Holdings Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Asahi Holdings Inc (Asahi) is engaged in the recycling and sale of precious and rare metals. The company operates in three business categories: manufactures and sells precious metal alloys such as gold, silver, palladium, platinum, indium; operates environmental conservation projects, which includes collection, transportation and intermediate treatment of industrial waste; and through life and health business category, it produces and sells health equipment such as massager, hearing aids, manufacture and sale of electrical heater, radiation design and construction of heating and cooling systems. Asahi is also engaged in the design and construction of fire-prevention equipment and in the treatment of industrial wastes and specially-controlled industrial wastes as well as detoxification of hazardous wastes. The company operates in Japan, Canada, the US, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and South Korea. It is headquartered in Kobe Shi, Japan.
- 1 Asahi Holdings Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Asahi Holdings Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Asahi Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Asahi Holdings Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Asahi Holdings Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Asahi Holdings Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Asahi Holdings Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Asahi Holdings Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Asahi Holdings Inc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Asahi Holdings Inc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Asahi Holdings Inc - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Asahi Holdings Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 Asahi Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Asahi Holdings Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Asahi Holdings Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Asahi Holdings Inc - Recent Developments
- 5 Asahi Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Asahi Holdings Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Asahi Holdings Inc - Head Office
- 6.2 Asahi Holdings Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Asahi Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Asahi Holdings Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Asahi Holdings Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Asahi Holdings Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Asahi Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Asahi Holdings Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Asahi Holdings Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Asahi Holdings Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Asahi Holdings Inc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Asahi Holdings Inc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Asahi Holdings Inc - Solvency
- Figure 6: Asahi Holdings Inc - Valuation