Arup Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Arup Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arup Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arup Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arup Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arup Group Limited (Arup) provides structural engineering and consultancy services. It provides designing, planning, engineering, consulting and other professional services for a range of projects. Its portfolio of services includes architecture, building design, facilities management, mechanical engineering, master planning, site development, acoustic consulting, sustainable infrastructure design, tunnels and waste to energy solutions among others. It caters to varius markets such as government, science and industry, mining, highways, retail, water, hotels and leisure, education, aviation, maritime, residential, rail, arts and culture, science and industry and others. The company has delivered its projects across 119 countries and has its presence in Europe, Australia, Americas, East Asia, and the Middle East, UK and Africa. Arup is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Arup Group Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arup Group Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arup Group Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Arup Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arup Group Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Arup Group Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Arup Group Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Arup Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Arup Group Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Arup Group Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Arup Group Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Arup Group Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Arup Group Limited - Threats
- 5 Arup Group Limited - Company Statement
- 6 Arup Group Limited - History
- 7 Arup Group Limited - Key Employees
- 8 Arup Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Arup Group Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 Arup Group Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arup Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Arup Group Limited - History
- Table 3: Arup Group Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Arup Group Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Arup Group Limited - Locations