Arrium Limited (ARI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Arrium Limited (ARI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arrium Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arrium Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arrium Limited""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arrium Limited (Arrium) is an international mining and materials company in Australia. The company explores and produces iron ore; and manufactures and distributes finished steel products. Its integrated business operations include mining of iron ore; collecting and supplying raw materials to manufacture steel; and manufacture and distribution of steel and finished steel products in Australia and other countries. Arrium manufactures rods, bars, pipes and tube products, plates, reinforcing steel, sheets and coils, grinding media, rail wheels, steel billets, axles and wheel sets. It also conducts a variety of complementary businesses including sales of iron ore to other steel mills, recycling and selling hematite iron ore and scrap metal. The company operates in North America, South America, Australia and Asia. Arrium is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
2 Arrium Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Arrium Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Arrium Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Arrium Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Arrium Limited - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Arrium Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio2.2.4 Arrium Limited - Operational Efficiency2.2.5 Arrium Limited - Solvency2.3 Arrium Limited - Competitive Benchmarking2.3.1 Arrium Limited - Market Capitalization2.3.2 Arrium Limited - Efficiency2.3.3 Arrium Limited - Valuation2.3.4 Arrium Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset3 Arrium Limited - Recent Developments4 Arrium Limited - SWOT Analysis4.1 Arrium Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview4.2 Arrium Limited - Strengths4.3 Arrium Limited - Weaknesses4.4 Arrium Limited - Opportunities4.5 Arrium Limited - Threats5 Arrium Limited - Company Statement6 Arrium Limited - History7 Arrium Limited - Key Employees8 Arrium Limited - Key Employee Biographies9 Arrium Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries9.1 Arrium Limited - Head Office9.2 Arrium Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries10 Appendix10.1 Methodology10.2 Ratio Definitions10.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Arrium Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Arrium Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Arrium Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Arrium Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Arrium Limited - HistoryTable 6: Arrium Limited - Key EmployeesTable 7: Arrium Limited - Key Employee BiographiesTable 8: Arrium Limited - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Arrium Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Arrium Limited - Financial PositionFigure 3: Arrium Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Arrium Limited - Operational EfficiencyFigure 5: Arrium Limited - SolvencyFigure 6: Arrium Limited - Market CapitalizationFigure 7: Arrium Limited - EfficiencyFigure 8: Arrium Limited - ValuationFigure 9: Arrium Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 1 Arrium Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arrium Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arrium Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Arrium Limited - Major Products and Services