Arma Global Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Arma Global Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arma Global Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arma Global Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arma Global Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arma Global Corporation (Arma) is a full service integrator, serving federal and commercial markets in the US. The company’s major business lines include mission support services, logistics and C4ISR services. Its service portfolio includes program management, advanced technology support, architecture and engineering, IT service management, and technical and sustainment support. Arma also provides combat systems such as small unit support IED defeat, 40mm PGU-9 and simunitions and armored ground mobility systems/ Stryker support. It also provides global manpower support for a broad spectrum of technical and tactical service requirements. The company’s principal customers include the US Department of Defense (DoD), civilian agencies, UN and allies, and defense service providers. Arma operates as a subsidiary of General Dynamics. Arma is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the US.
- 1 Arma Global Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arma Global Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arma Global Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Arma Global Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arma Global Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Arma Global Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Arma Global Corporation - Strengths
- 2.3 Arma Global Corporation - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Arma Global Corporation - Opportunities
- 2.5 Arma Global Corporation - Threats
- 3 Arma Global Corporation - History
- 4 Arma Global Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Arma Global Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Arma Global Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Arma Global Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arma Global Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Arma Global Corporation - History
- Table 3: Arma Global Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Arma Global Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures