Ariston Thermo SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ariston Thermo SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ariston Thermo SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ariston Thermo SpA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ariston Thermo SpA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ariston Thermo S.p.A. (Ariston) is a manufacturer of thermic comfort products, components and burners. The company offers products such as heat pumps, air conditioners, boilers, water heaters, burners, solar thermals, heating elements, thermostats and system components. It also offers post sales services such as repair, support and maintenance. It caters its products to industrial, domestic and commercial sectors under the brand names Ariston, Elco, Chaffoteaux, Atag, Racold, NTI, Thermowatt, Cuenod, dhE and Ecoflam. The company’s production activities are carried out in 22 sites in 13 countries. It has 19 research and development centers in 12 countries. The company has eight representative offices in 36 countries and distribution in over 150 countries. Ariston Thermo is headquartered in Fabriano, Italy.
- 1 Ariston Thermo SpA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ariston Thermo SpA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ariston Thermo SpA - Business Description
- 1.3 Ariston Thermo SpA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ariston Thermo SpA - Recent Developments
- 3 Ariston Thermo SpA - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ariston Thermo SpA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ariston Thermo SpA - Strengths
- 3.3 Ariston Thermo SpA - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ariston Thermo SpA - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ariston Thermo SpA - Threats
- 4 Ariston Thermo SpA - Company Statement
- 5 Ariston Thermo SpA - History
- 6 Ariston Thermo SpA - Key Employees
- 7 Ariston Thermo SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Ariston Thermo SpA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Ariston Thermo SpA - Head Office
- 8.2 Ariston Thermo SpA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ariston Thermo SpA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ariston Thermo SpA - History
- Table 3: Ariston Thermo SpA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ariston Thermo SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Ariston Thermo SpA - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Ariston Thermo SpA - Locations