Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (AGII) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (AGII) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (Argo Group) is a provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance products. The company’s insurance product portfolio includes property, casualty, liability, professional, specialty, aerospace, marine and energy insurance. Reinsurance products of the company include aviation reinsurance, crop stop loss reinsurance, marine energy reinsurance, personal accident catastrophe excess of loss, property reinsurance and casualty reinsurance. Argo Group also provides surety products such as commercial surety bonds, contract surety bonds, US customs bonds, and public and private sector bonds. Through these products and services, it caters to businesses and professionals. The company distributes its products through independent agents, wholesalers, brokers, and program managers. The company has its major operations in the US, Bermuda, Brazil, and the UK. Argo Group is headquartered in Pembroke, Hamilton, Bermuda.
The company reported gross written premium (GWP) of US$1,905.4 million in fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 5.3% over FY2015. The net written premium (NWP) of the company was US$1,367.9 million in FY2016, representing an increase of 2.4% over FY2015.