Arctic Gold AB (ARCT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Arctic Gold AB (ARCT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arctic Gold AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Arctic Gold AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Arctic Gold AB
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Arctic Gold AB (Arctic Gold), formerly Alcaston Exploration AB is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, produces, and develops gold, copper and base metal deposits. Its projects portfolio includes gold and base metal projects in the Norrbotten and Vasterbotten Counties of Northern Sweden. Arctic Gold operates Bidjovagge mining project which comprises gold and copper ore field in Bidjovagge in Northern Norway. The company also operates its projects in Bjorklidberget, Habbersholm, and Stortjarnen. Its Stortjarnen project includes gold mineralization in tectonic zones in a quartz diorite. The company has its operations throughout Sweden. Arctic Gold is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Arctic Gold AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arctic Gold AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arctic Gold AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arctic Gold AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Arctic Gold AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Arctic Gold AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Arctic Gold AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Arctic Gold AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Arctic Gold AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Arctic Gold AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Arctic Gold AB - Key Events
- 5 Arctic Gold AB - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arctic Gold AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Arctic Gold AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Arctic Gold AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Arctic Gold AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Arctic Gold AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Arctic Gold AB - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Arctic Gold AB - Financial Position