Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Arbonia-Forster-Holding AG (AFG) is a construction company. The company’s products include air-conditioning products, heating technology products, sanitary equipment, ventilation technology products, exterior doors, windows, building security products, profile systems, kitchen systems, under floor convectors, steel service centre, and shower enclosures. It also provides special doors, indoor air quality equipment, facades, building envelope, doors, shower stalls, bath screens, shower trays, wooden doors, radiators, steel kitchens, steam cabins, wine coolers, front doors, laundry terminals, window and precision steel tubes. AFG offers services such as installation, designing, supplying, surface technology, heating, end-to-end system solutions, and surface heating solutions. The company has its operations in the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Germany, Slovakia, Poland, Italy and China. AFG is headquartered in Arbon, Switzerland.