Arab International Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Arab International Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Arab International Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Arab International Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Arab International Bank
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Arab International Bank (AIB) provides a range of banking and related financial solutions. Its portfolio of products includes deposit accounts, savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, stock investment, global bonds, global equities, and deposit certificates. The bank offers services such as fund transfer, trade finance, online banking, phone banking, and capital market. The bank also offers financing and underwriting services such as bid bonds, financial guarantees, performance bonds, credit facilities, syndicate loans, structured loans and acquisition finance. AIB is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1 Arab International Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Arab International Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 Arab International Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 Arab International Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 Arab International Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Arab International Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Arab International Bank - Strengths
- 2.3 Arab International Bank - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Arab International Bank - Opportunities
- 2.5 Arab International Bank - Threats
- 3 Arab International Bank - Company Statement
- 4 Arab International Bank - History
- 5 Arab International Bank - Key Employees
- 6 Arab International Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Arab International Bank - Head Office
- 6.2 Arab International Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Arab International Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Arab International Bank - History
- Table 3: Arab International Bank - Key Employees
- Table 4: Arab International Bank - Locations