Apollo Global Management LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Apollo Global Management LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Apollo Global Management LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Apollo Global Management LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Apollo Global Management LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Apollo Global Management, LLC (AGM) is an alternative investment manager that primarily invests in credit, private equity and real assets. It manages fund investments in convertible securities, distressed and control equity debt instruments, real estate equity, non-control corporate and structured debt instruments, and real estate debt. The company invests in industries such as natural resources, chemicals, consumer and retail, manufacturing and industrial, business services, financial services, leisure, consumer services, and media, telecom and technology, among others. It invests and manages funds on behalf of institutional investors, individual investors, pension and endowment funds, and sovereign wealth funds. The company has offices in the US, Canada, Germany, Spain, India, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Europe and England. AGM is headquartered in New York, the US.