Anson Resources Ltd (MYN) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Anson Resources Ltd (MYN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Anson Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Anson Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Anson Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Anson Resources Ltd (Anson), formerly Mayan Iron Corporation Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops brine, graphite, nickel, zinc, lead, silver, cobalt, and laterite properties. Its projects include Paradox Brine Project, Ajana Graphite Project, and Hooley Wells Nickel-Cobalt Laterite Project. Anson's Paradox Brine Project is located in the Paradox Basin, Grand County, Utah and 291 placer claims covering 2,334 hectares. The company's Ajana Graphite Project is located in Northampton, Western Australia and explores for zinc, lead, silver and graphite reserves. Its Hooley Wells Nickel-Cobalt Laterite Project is located 800km north of Perth and 300km east of Geraldton in Western Australia and explores for nickel and cobalt laterites. The company has operations throughout the US and Australia. Anson is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Anson Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Anson Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Anson Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Anson Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Anson Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Anson Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Anson Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.3 Anson Resources Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Anson Resources Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Anson Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Anson Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Anson Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Anson Resources Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Anson Resources Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Anson Resources Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Anson Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Anson Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Anson Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Anson Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Anson Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Anson Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Anson Resources Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Anson Resources Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Anson Resources Ltd - Efficiency