Ananda – Dairy Manufacturing Plant – Uttar Pradesh - Project Profile
"Ananda – Dairy Manufacturing Plant – Uttar Pradesh - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Ananda – Dairy Manufacturing Plant – Uttar Pradesh - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Ananda Dairy Ltd (Ananda) is planning to build a dairy manufacturing plant in Uttar Pradesh, India.
The project includes the construction of production lines, storage tanks, cold storage rooms, electrical control rooms, milk unloading facilities, potable water tanks, processing units, wet processing units, parking spaces, administration rooms and packaging units, and the installation of machinery, safety and security systems.
As of February 2018, planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a dairy manufacturing plant in Uttar Pradesh, India.
The US$77 million program included the following:
1. Construction of storage and warehouse buildings
2. Construction of electrical control rooms
3. Construction of wet processing areas
4. Construction of potable water tanks
5. Construction of production units
6. Construction of logistics centers
7. Construction of administration rooms
8. Construction of cold storage units
9. Construction of packaging units
10. Installation of machinery
11. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook