Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi (ANSGR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi (ANSGR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Sirketi (Anadolu Sigorta) is a non-life insurance company. The company offers a range of insurance products for health, motor, residential fire, marine, foreign travel and personal accident, and enterprise. It also offers third party liability insurance, professional indemnity, public and products liability insurance, compulsory liability insurance of medical malpractice, employers’ liability insurance, and LPG compulsory liability insurance. Furthermore, it offers marine cargo insurance, hull and machinery insurance, machinery breakdown insurance, builder’s all risks insurance, yacht insurance, marine liability insurance, foreign travel and personal accident insurance, electronic equipment insurance, natural gas installation insurance, construction all risks insurance, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) insurance, and erection all risks insurance. It caters to both individuals and corporates. The company operates through a network of agencies and Isbank branches in Turkey. Anadolu Sigorta is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.
The company reported gross premiums of TRY4,484.1 million for fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 24.2% over FY2015. Its earned premiums was TRY3,152.2 million in FY2016, an increase of 25% over FY2015.