Timetric's "Ampac Packaging, LLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ampac Packaging, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ampac Packaging, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ampac Packaging, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ampac Packaging, LLC (Ampac), a division of ProAmpac, is a flexible packaging solutions provider. Its product offerings include a wide range of coextruded films, surface printed films, laminated films, shaped pouches, retort pouches, fitments and closures, stand-up pouches. The company also produces retail shopping bags such as paper shopping bags, plastic shopping bags, merchandise and SOS bags, lawn and leaf bags, and retail poly mailers. In addition, it provides security bags, which include deposit bags, vault and bundle bags, coin bags, cash control bags, strap bags, and multi-purpose bags. It caters to various markets, including beverages, home and garden, converters, frozen foods, pet food, pharmaceuticals, retail, casinos, banking and others. The company markets its products under Ampac, E-Z SnackPak, Pull Tab, E-Z ZIP, Quick Zip, Flexi & Flexi-Free, No. 2 Pouch, KeepSafe, and ShakerPAK brands. It has operations across North America, Europe and Asia. Ampac is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.