American River Bank (AMRB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "American River Bank (AMRB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American River Bank"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "American River Bank" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "American River Bank
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
American River Bank (ARB), a subsidiary of American River Bankshares, is a bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company’s personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings accounts, personal lines of credit, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts, and money market accounts. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, business savings accounts, business lines of credit, asset based lines of credit, term loans, and commercial real estate loans. ARB also provides online banking, cash management, ACH services, and e-statements, among others. It operates offices in Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, Roseville, Gold River, Jackson, Ione, Pioneer, Pleasanton, San Jose, Healdsburg, and Santa Rosa, California. ARB is headquartered in Rancho Cordova, California, the US.
- 1 American River Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 American River Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 American River Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 American River Bank - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 American River Bank - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 American River Bank - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 American River Bank - Valuation
- 2.3 American River Bank - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 American River Bank - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 American River Bank - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 American River Bank - Valuation
- 3 American River Bank - Recent Developments
- 4 American River Bank - Key Events
- 5 American River Bank - Key Employees
- 6 American River Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 American River Bank - Head Office
- 6.2 American River Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: American River Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: American River Bank - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: American River Bank - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: American River Bank - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: American River Bank - Key Events
- Table 6: American River Bank - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: American River Bank - Valuation
- Figure 2: American River Bank - Market Capitalization
- Figure 3: American River Bank - Efficiency
- Figure 4: American River Bank - Valuation