American Potash Corp (MNA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "American Potash Corp (MNA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Potash Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "American Potash Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "American Potash Corp
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
American Potash Corp (American Potash), formerly Magna Resources Ltd is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, produces, explores, and develops mineral deposit properties. It explores for potash prospects in Arizona and Utah. American Potash holds the Green River Project in Utah. The company’s project is located near Moab in southeast Utah and comprise 22 potash prospecting permit applications totaling 41,642 hectares and leases of 11 state sections for a total of 2,850 hectares. It offers its products and services across Canada. American Potash is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 American Potash Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 American Potash Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 American Potash Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 American Potash Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 American Potash Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 American Potash Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 American Potash Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 American Potash Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 American Potash Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 American Potash Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 American Potash Corp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 American Potash Corp - Recent Developments
- 5 American Potash Corp - Key Events
- 6 American Potash Corp - Key Employees
- 7 American Potash Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 American Potash Corp - Head Office
- 7.2 American Potash Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: American Potash Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: American Potash Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: American Potash Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: American Potash Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: American Potash Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: American Potash Corp - Key Employees
- Table 7: American Potash Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: American Potash Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: American Potash Corp - Solvency