American Manganese Inc. (AMY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "American Manganese Inc. (AMY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Manganese Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "American Manganese Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "American Manganese Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
American Manganese Inc. (American Manganese) is an exploration and development company, which engaged in recycling lithium ion batteries (LIBS) and minerals needed in the battery and steel manufacturing industry. The company's British Columbia projects include Rocher Deboule property, an iron-oxide-copper-gold project; and Lonnie- Virgil property, a niobium exploration property consists of eight mineral claims, 1,605 hectares and is located on Granite Creek. It also holds interest in Artillery Peak property located in Arizona, the US. The company operates in Canada and the US. American Manganese is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 American Manganese Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 American Manganese Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 American Manganese Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 American Manganese Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 American Manganese Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 American Manganese Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 American Manganese Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 American Manganese Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 American Manganese Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 American Manganese Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 American Manganese Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 American Manganese Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 American Manganese Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: American Manganese Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: American Manganese Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: American Manganese Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: American Manganese Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: American Manganese Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: American Manganese Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: American Manganese Inc. - Financial Position