American Bridge Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "American Bridge Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Bridge Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Bridge Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Bridge Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Bridge Company (American Bridge) is a construction contracting company. It is specialized in providing design, engineering and construction services for large bridges. The company also carries out marine installations and complex structures construction projects. Key projects include construction and rehabilitation of cable supported bridges, steel truss bridges, movable bridges and steel and concrete arch bridges. American Bridge also carries out military, government and security infrastructure developments and heavy marine works. In addition, American Bridge manufactures structural steel and precast concrete products, specialized erection and access equipment. It operates offices in Chicago, Overland Park, New York, Tampa, and Concord in the US, Canada, and Oxford in the UK. American Bridge is headquartered in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, the US.
- 1 American Bridge Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 American Bridge Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 American Bridge Company - Business Description
- 1.3 American Bridge Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 American Bridge Company - Recent Developments
- 3 American Bridge Company - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 American Bridge Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 American Bridge Company - Strengths
- 3.3 American Bridge Company - Weaknesses
- 3.4 American Bridge Company - Opportunities
- 3.5 American Bridge Company - Threats
- 4 American Bridge Company - Company Statement
- 5 American Bridge Company - History
- 6 American Bridge Company - Key Employees
- 7 American Bridge Company - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 American Bridge Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 American Bridge Company - Head Office
- 8.2 American Bridge Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: American Bridge Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: American Bridge Company - History
- Table 3: American Bridge Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: American Bridge Company - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: American Bridge Company - Locations