Amen Bank SA (AB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Amen Bank SA (AB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amen Bank SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Amen Bank SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Amen Bank SA
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Amen Bank SA (Amen Bank) is a bank which offers individual banking and business banking products and services. The company offers savings accounts, current accounts, cheque accounts, cash collection, American express card, credit card, debit card, foreign exchange, short and medium-term loans, investments, term accounts, certificate of deposit, stock exchange transactions, and investment savings. It also provides electronic and telephone banking services, fund management services, financial advice, payment services and internet banking services, among others. The company offers its products and services to various customers including individuals, corporate persons, SMEs, businesses, residential, and families. Amen Bank is headquartered in Tunis, Tunisia.
- 1 Amen Bank SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Amen Bank SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Amen Bank SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Amen Bank SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Amen Bank SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Amen Bank SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Amen Bank SA - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Amen Bank SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Amen Bank SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Amen Bank SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Amen Bank SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Amen Bank SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Amen Bank SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Amen Bank SA - Valuation
- 3 Amen Bank SA - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Amen Bank SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Amen Bank SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Amen Bank SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Amen Bank SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Amen Bank SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Amen Bank SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Amen Bank SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Amen Bank SA - Valuation
- Figure 5: Amen Bank SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Amen Bank SA - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Amen Bank SA - Valuation