Amarc Resources Ltd. (AHR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Amarc Resources Ltd. (AHR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amarc Resources Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Amarc Resources Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Amarc Resources Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Amarc Resources Ltd. (Amarc Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops copper, molybdenum, gold, silver, chalcopyrite, molybdenite, base metals, and precious metals deposit properties. Its projects include IKE, Newton, Blackwater District, Galileo, Hubble, Franklin, and Darwin projects. Amarc Resources' IKE project is located 40 km northwest of the historical mining community of Gold Bridge and produces copper, molybdenum, gold, and silver deposits. The company's Galileo, Hubble, Franklin, and Darwin projects are located approximately 135 km southwest of the town of Vanderhoof and 176 km southwest of northern British Columbia regional hub city of Prince George and produces 344.4 million tonnes of mineral resource deposits. Amarc Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Amarc Resources Ltd. - Solvency