Alumina Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alumina Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alumina Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alumina Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alumina Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alumina Limited (Alumina) is a producer of aluminum in Australia. It owns 40% interest in Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC), through which it carries out mining of bauxite, refining, and smelting of aluminum. AWAC operates alumina refineries, one aluminum smelter, and has interests in several bauxite mines. The company’s products find application in transport, aerospace, building, construction and packaging industries. AWAC has an annual production of 12.6 million tonnes. The company has an operational presence in Australia, Suriname, Spain and the US. In addition, it holds minor interests in an alumina mine and refinery situated in Saudi Arabia and mining activities located in Guinea and Brazil. Alumina is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Alumina Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alumina Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alumina Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Alumina Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alumina Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alumina Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alumina Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alumina Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Alumina Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alumina Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Alumina Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Alumina Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Alumina Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Alumina Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Alumina Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Alumina Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Alumina Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Alumina Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Alumina Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Alumina Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Alumina Limited - Threats
- 6 Alumina Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Alumina Limited - History
- 8 Alumina Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Alumina Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Alumina Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Alumina Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Alumina Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alumina Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alumina Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alumina Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alumina Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alumina Limited - History
- Table 6: Alumina Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Alumina Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Alumina Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alumina Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Alumina Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alumina Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: Alumina Limited - Efficiency