Altura Mining Limited (AJM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Altura Mining Limited (AJM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Altura Mining Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Altura Mining Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Altura Mining Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Altura Mining (Altura) is engaged in the mining and production of coal. The company is involved in the exploration for iron ore, lithium and other precious and base minerals, principally within Australia and Indonesia. It holds interest in the Pilgangoora Lithium project, located at Pilgangoora in Western Australia, is approximately 123 kilometers drive from the town of Port Hedland; Delta Coal project, and Tabalong Coal project, Indonesia. Altura also provides mining services including drilling and geologging services. The company operates in Australia, Mauritius, Singapore, Philippines, and Indonesia. It is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
- 1 Altura Mining Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Altura Mining Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Altura Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Altura Mining Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Altura Mining Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Altura Mining Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Altura Mining Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Altura Mining Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Altura Mining Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Altura Mining Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Altura Mining Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Altura Mining Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Altura Mining Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Altura Mining Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Altura Mining Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Altura Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Altura Mining Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Altura Mining Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Altura Mining Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Altura Mining Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Altura Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Altura Mining Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Altura Mining Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Altura Mining Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Altura Mining Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Altura Mining Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Altura Mining Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Altura Mining Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Altura Mining Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Altura Mining Ltd - Solvency