Altona Energy plc (ANR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Altona Energy plc (ANR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Altona Energy plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Altona Energy plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Altona Energy plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Altona Energy plc (Altona), formerly Altona Resources Plc, is involved in the exploration and evaluation of coal resources. The company, along with its subsidiaries, carries out exploration of the Arckaringa Project, which is a joint venture project with its partners Sino-Aus and Wintask. The company involved in converting low value coal into feedstock to produce high performance hydrocarbons which are used for fuel production and power generation. Altona is engaged in the evaluation of the development of an integrated coal-to-liquid (CTL) plant and co-generation power facility. The company has operations in the UK and Australia. Altona is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Altona Energy plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Altona Energy plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Altona Energy plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Altona Energy plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Altona Energy plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Altona Energy plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Altona Energy plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Altona Energy plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Altona Energy plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Altona Energy plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Altona Energy plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Altona Energy plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Altona Energy plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Altona Energy plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Altona Energy plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Altona Energy plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Altona Energy plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Altona Energy plc - Threats
- 6 Altona Energy plc - Company Statement
- 7 Altona Energy plc - History
- 8 Altona Energy plc - Key Employees
- 9 Altona Energy plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Altona Energy plc - Head Office
- 9.2 Altona Energy plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Altona Energy plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Altona Energy plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Altona Energy plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Altona Energy plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Altona Energy plc - History
- Table 6: Altona Energy plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Altona Energy plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Altona Energy plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Altona Energy plc - Financial Position