Alternative Payment Solution: Tenpay
Tenpay is the second-largest third-party payment services provider in China after Alipay. Tenpay was launched by Tencent, China’s leading online service provider.
Tenpay supports e-commerce, P2P and online payments such as utility bills and public transport cards. It can also be used for in-store payments. In 2011, the firm began providing mobile payment services to Chinese WeChat customers.
The company primarily caters to domestic consumers. However, it has been expanding its services to international markets.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Tenpay, including:
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment competitors
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides a comprehensive overview of alternative payment solution Tenpay, including its operations, history and geographical presence.
- It provides an overview of products and services offered, and explanations on how they work.
- It provides details of financial performance, including revenue models.
- Gain insights into Tenpay's business operations, geographical presence and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
- Tenpay is the second-largest third-party payment services provider in China after Alipay. Tenpay was launched by Tencent, China’s leading online service provider.
- Tenpay provides third-party payment services for Chinese shoppers. It also provides payment services to overseas merchants in the US, the UK and Hong Kong. It accounted for 20% of the Chinese online payment market in 2015.
- In 2015, Tenpay launched remittance services in the US, and an in-store payments service in Hong Kong.
- Company Overview
- Geographical Presence
- History Milestones
- Comparative Assessment with Key Alternative Payment Competitors
- Performance Highlights
- Revenue Models
- Products and Services
- Latest Significant Events