Alternative Payment Solution: Alipay
Alipay is China's leading third-party payment solutions provider. It is a subsidiary of Ant Financial Services which is effectively controlled by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
The company's services include online payments, mobile payments, cross border e-commerce payments, payment collections, payment transactions, auto debit services, recurring payments, and secure payment services.
The company offers its services to agents, payment companies, customers and system integrators. It is headquartered in Hangzhou, China.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Alipay, including:
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment competitors
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company's important events and milestones
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides a comprehensive overview of alternative payment solution Alipay, including its operations, history and geographical presence.
- It provides an overview of products and services offered, and explanations on how they work.
- It provides details of financial performance, including revenue models.
- Gain insights into Alipay's business operations, geographical presence and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
- Alipay is China's leading third-party payment solutions provider. It is a subsidiary of Ant Financial Services which is effectively controlled by Alibaba Group Holding Limited. Alipay accounted for 69.9% of China’s total third-party m-payment market and 50% of online payment market in 2015.
- In February 2015, Alipay parent company Ant Financial Services acquired a 25% stake in One97 Communications, which owns Paytm, an Indian e-commerce company and third-party payment provider.
- In September 2011, Alipay acquired the Chinese subsidiary of Australia-listed OnCard International Ltd, which provides third-party payment services to airlines. The acquisition allows Alipay users in China to book tickets with Cathay Pacific, EVA Airways and Hong Kong Dragon Airlines.
- Company Overview
- Geographical Presence
- History Milestones
- Key Acquisitions
- Comparative Assessment with Key Alternative Payment Competitors
- Performance Highlights
- Revenue Models
- Products and Services
- Latest Significant Events