Alrosa-Nyurba (ALNU) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Alrosa-Nyurba (ALNU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as recent developments.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alrosa-Nyurba"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alrosa-Nyurba" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alrosa-Nyurba
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alrosa-Nyurba, a subsidiary of ALROSA, is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of diamond deposits in the Nakynsky kimberlite field. It extracts and processes diamond raw material into natural diamond extracts. Alrosa-Nyurba offers monitoring services and hydrogeological studies on environmental protection in mining. The company operates two diamond-bearing pipes, Nyurbinskaya and Botuobinskaya located 205 km north of Nyurba and 320 km north-east of the Peace in Russia. It operates through its production facilities located in Nyurba, Russia. Alrosa-Nyurba is headquartered in Nyurba, Russia.
- 1 Alrosa-Nyurba - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alrosa-Nyurba - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alrosa-Nyurba - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alrosa-Nyurba - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alrosa-Nyurba - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alrosa-Nyurba - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alrosa-Nyurba - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Alrosa-Nyurba - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alrosa-Nyurba - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Alrosa-Nyurba - Valuation
- 2.3 Alrosa-Nyurba - Key Competitors
- 3 Alrosa-Nyurba - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Alrosa-Nyurba - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Alrosa-Nyurba - Recent Developments
- 5 Alrosa-Nyurba - Key Events
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alrosa-Nyurba - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alrosa-Nyurba - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alrosa-Nyurba - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alrosa-Nyurba - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alrosa-Nyurba - Key Events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alrosa-Nyurba - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Alrosa-Nyurba - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alrosa-Nyurba - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Alrosa-Nyurba - Valuation