Alpha Bank Group (ALPHA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alpha Bank Group (ALPHA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alpha Bank Group"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alpha Bank Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alpha Bank Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alpha Bank Group (ABG) is a banking and financial services institution. The group provides a range of personal banking and business banking products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products and services includes deposit accounts, current accounts, investment products, debit cards, credit cards, loans and advances, consumer loans, insurance products, derivatives, stocks and online trading services. It also offers online banking, mobile banking, ATM services, cash management services, fund transfer, underwriting services, safe deposit boxes and cash deposit boxes. The group operates through a network of branches and ATMs. It has a presence in Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania, F.Y.R.O.M. and the UK. ABG is headquartered at Athens, Greece.
- 1 Alpha Bank Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alpha Bank Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alpha Bank Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Alpha Bank Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alpha Bank Group - Recent Developments
- 3 Alpha Bank Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Alpha Bank Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Alpha Bank Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Alpha Bank Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Alpha Bank Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Alpha Bank Group - Threats
- 4 Alpha Bank Group - Company Statement
- 5 Alpha Bank Group - History
- 6 Alpha Bank Group - Key Employees
- 7 Alpha Bank Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Alpha Bank Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Alpha Bank Group - Head Office
- 8.2 Alpha Bank Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alpha Bank Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alpha Bank Group - History
- Table 3: Alpha Bank Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Alpha Bank Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Alpha Bank Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Alpha Bank Group - Locations