Timetric's "Alm. Brand A/S (ALMB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alm. Brand A/S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alm. Brand A/S" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alm. Brand A/S"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alm. Brand A/S (Alm. Brand) is a financial services company that offers insurance and banking services. The company offers non-life insurance, life insurance, pension products, and banking services. Its life insurance solutions cover critical illness, death, disability, and hospital expenses. Its pension products include voluntary and mandatory corporate pension plans, installment pensions, annuity schemes, labor market related schemes, and individual pension schemes. Alm. Brand's banking products comprise car and home loans, wholesale banking, child savings plans, online and others. The company offers non-life insurance products to private clients, corporations, small and medium businesses, and agriculture sectors. It serves its clients across Denmark. AlmBrand is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1 Alm. Brand A/S - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alm. Brand A/S - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alm. Brand A/S - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alm. Brand A/S - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alm. Brand A/S - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alm. Brand A/S - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alm. Brand A/S - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Alm. Brand A/S - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alm. Brand A/S - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Alm. Brand A/S - Valuation
- 2.3 Alm. Brand A/S - Key Competitors
- 3 Alm. Brand A/S - Recent Developments
- 4 Alm. Brand A/S - Key Events
- 5 Alm. Brand A/S - Key Employees
- 6 Alm. Brand A/S - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Alm. Brand A/S - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Alm. Brand A/S - Head Office
- 7.2 Alm. Brand A/S - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alm. Brand A/S - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alm. Brand A/S - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alm. Brand A/S - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alm. Brand A/S - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alm. Brand A/S - Key Events
- Table 6: Alm. Brand A/S - Key Employees
- Table 7: Alm. Brand A/S - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Alm. Brand A/S - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alm. Brand A/S - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Alm. Brand A/S - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alm. Brand A/S - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Alm. Brand A/S - Valuation