Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (AWH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (AWH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG (Allied World) is an insurance and reinsurance holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers an extensive range of property, casualty and specialty general insurance, and reinsurance products. Its product portfolio includes causalty, specialty and liability insurance such as directors and officers insurance, employment practices liability insurance, excess casualty insurance, primary foreign casualty insurance, healthcare liability insurance, environmental liability insurance, site specific pollution legal liability insurance, contractors pollution liability insurance, public company management liability insurance. It also offers commercial vehicle insurance, aviation, construction and engineering, property and energy insurance. In addition, the company is a provider of reinsurance products across general casualty lines, professional lines and specialty lines, marine and aviation lines, and casualty facultative reinsurance lines. Allied World distributes through independent insurance intermediaries, retail brokerage firms, agents and brokers, and excess and surplus lines wholesalers. The company operates across Bermuda, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK and the USA. Allied World is headquartered at Zug, Switzerland.