Timetric's "Allen-Vanguard Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allen-Vanguard Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Allen-Vanguard Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Allen-Vanguard Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Allen-Vanguard Corporation (Allen-Vanguard) is a manufacturer and provider of solutions for protection and countermeasures against improvised explosive devices (IED’s), remotely controlled IED’s and chemical, biological, radiological or explosive (CBRNE) threats. The company offers electronic countermeasures (ECM) platforms for preventing the detonation of Radio Controlled IEDs (RCIEDs). Allen-Vanguard provides counter-IED intelligence, training, consultancy, maintenance and support services. The company also provides VIP protection solutions and mission support services using its electronic countermeasure systems. It primarily offers counter-threat solutions and mission systems to defense forces, non-governmental and commercial organizations, public safety and security agencies. The company has business presence in Canada and the UK. Allen-Vanguard is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Recent Developments
- 3 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Threats
- 4 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - History
- 5 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Key Employees
- 6 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Head Office
- 6.2 Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Allen-Vanguard Corporation - History
- Table 3: Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Allen-Vanguard Corporation - Locations