Alix Resources Corp. (AIX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Alix Resources Corp. (AIX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alix Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alix Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alix Resources Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alix Resources is a junior mineral exploration company engaged in acquisition, exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in North America. The company holds interests in Preissac-Lacorne Lithium project, which comprises of 145 claims covering 6,292 hectares situated within the La Motte, La Corne, Preissac, Figuery and Landrienne townships; Electra, consists of two strategically located exploration properties in Sonora, Mexico, contiguous to Bacanora Mineral’s Sonora Lithium project; Sonora Lithium project, comprises of a lithium resource hosted in hectorite and polylithionite clays within a volcano-sedimentary sequence; and Jackpot Lithium property, located in the Georgia Lake Area about 140 kilometers (km) NNE of Thunder Bay, Ontario, is situated approximately 12 km by air from the TransCanada Highway 11 and the main railroad which connects to the port town of Nipigon, on Lake Superior. The company operates in Canada and the US. It is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- 1 Infinite Lithium Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Infinite Lithium Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 Infinite Lithium Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 Infinite Lithium Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Infinite Lithium Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Infinite Lithium Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Infinite Lithium Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Infinite Lithium Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 Infinite Lithium Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 Infinite Lithium Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Infinite Lithium Corp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Infinite Lithium Corp - Recent Developments
- 5 Infinite Lithium Corp - Key Employees
- 6 Infinite Lithium Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Infinite Lithium Corp - Head Office
- 6.2 Infinite Lithium Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Infinite Lithium Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Infinite Lithium Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Infinite Lithium Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Infinite Lithium Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Infinite Lithium Corp - Key Employees
- Table 6: Infinite Lithium Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Infinite Lithium Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Infinite Lithium Corp - Solvency