"Alil Salalah – Mirbat Second Alila Resort – Zufar - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Alil Salalah – Mirbat Second Alila Resort – Zufar - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Alil Salalah, a subsidiary of the Oman Investment Fund, is planning to undertake the Second Alila Resort project in Mirbat at Salalah, Oman.
The project involves the construction of 25 villas, 100 suites, restaurants and spa Alila wellness center. It also includes the construction of meeting rooms, swimming pool and the installation of safety and security systems.
BLINK Design Group has been appointed to undertake interior design works for the project.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the development of a resort in Mirbat near Salalah, Oman.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a luxury resort
2. Construction of 25 villas
3. Construction of 100 suites
4. Construction of a swimming pool
5. Construction of Alila spa wellness center
6. Construction of meeting rooms
7. Construction of apartment component
8. Construction of parking area
9. Construction of community activity facilities
10. Construction of infrastructural related facilities