Alianza Minerals Ltd. (TCC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Alianza Minerals Ltd. (TCC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alianza Minerals Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alianza Minerals Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alianza Minerals Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alianza Minerals Ltd (Alianza Minerals) formerly known as Tarsis Resources Ltd, is an exploration stage mining company. It is engaged in the acquisition and exploration of gold, copper, lead, silver and zinc properties. The company owns properties in the Yukon, Canada, Nevada, the US, Peru and Mexico. Alianza operates projects in Peru such as Yanac project, Isy project, La Estrella project and Pucarana project. The company operates projects in Nevada through East Walker, BP project, Bellview, Horsethief and Ashby. Its projects in the Yukon are White River, Prospector Mountain, MOR property, Goz Greek and Tim. Alianza Minerals engaged in three royalties project in Mexico. The company operates in Canada, the US, Peru and Mexico. Alianza Minerals is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 5 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alianza Minerals Ltd. - Financial Position