Alcomet AD (6AM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Alcomet AD (6AM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alcomet AD"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alcomet AD" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alcomet AD"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alcomet AD (Alcomet) is a subsidiary of Alumetal AD, is a manufacturer of rolled and extruded aluminum products. It offers products such as rolled products, extruded products, cast products and packing. The company’s as rolled products includes household foil, container foil, technical foil, finstock, standard strips and sheets. It offers extruded products such as standard profiles, special profiles, diy profiles, anodized profiles, powder-coated profiles and profiles for interior design. Alcomet’s cast products include cast coils and cast billets. The company also offers packing types such as rolled products and extruded products. Its products are primarily used in machine building, construction, food industries. The company operates in Bulgaria. Alcomet is headquartered in Shumen, Bulgaria.
- 1 Alcomet AD - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alcomet AD - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alcomet AD - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alcomet AD - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alcomet AD - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alcomet AD - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alcomet AD - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Alcomet AD - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alcomet AD - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Alcomet AD - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Alcomet AD - Valuation
- 2.3 Alcomet AD - Key Competitors
- 3 Alcomet AD - Recent Developments
- 4 Alcomet AD - Key Employees
- 5 Alcomet AD - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Alcomet AD - Head Office
- 5.2 Alcomet AD - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alcomet AD - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alcomet AD - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alcomet AD - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alcomet AD - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alcomet AD - Key Employees
- Table 6: Alcomet AD - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alcomet AD - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Alcomet AD - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alcomet AD - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Alcomet AD - Solvency
- Figure 5: Alcomet AD - Valuation